Squirrel Removal Scarborough
Our experienced team of technicians will be able to remove any squirrels from your home and make sure that they won’t reenter your home by sealing up all possible entry points. If you think you have squirrels in your home please call us now to talk to an experienced wildlife technician. Speak to an experienced technician over the phone about your problem and let us see if and how we can help.
Squirrel Removal Services
The first step in any squirrel removal job is finding the entry points utilized by the critters to gain access to your home. Our technicians will conduct a thorough investigation of your home by safely climbing on the roof and investigating the whole premises. Photographs will be taken of any entry point which will then be displayed to the homeowner. This way the homeowner has a better understanding of the situation at hand. If the homeowner wishes, these photographs can be emailed to him so that he can keep an up to date record of the process.
We will draw out an action plan that is in cue with the homeowners’ expectations. When a decision has been reached on the best possible approach, only then will work commence. The technician can then place galvanized wire mesh on the entry points while setting a one-way door. The utmost care is always taken to ensure that no further damage occurs to your property. This door will enable the squirrels to exit your home but it will not permit them to come back in, thus ensuring that your squirrel problem disappears. Upon our second visit, we will remove the one-way door once we confirm that all animals have exited.
Do you have a squirrel problem in your residential home or small business? Call us today: 647-496-0815
We solve squirrel issues daily. Our technicians know what to search for to find all possible entrance points and weak areas during our first comprehensive inspection of your premises.
After all possible entrance points are located we attach a one-way door to let squirrels exit your premises but not re-entry. It’s the most humane method, and in a couple of days, squirrels will utilize the door to depart your property.
We will secure all other entry points to make sure there are not any additional ways to get in. We will point out some weak areas and recommend strengthening them to avert any wildlife issues later on.
Animal Proofing Solutions
There are some situations where the damage caused by squirrels or even raccoons is so severe that a more substantiated animal proofing procedure is required. We are capable of dealing with such situation by providing animal proofing for your entire house.
The process is a bit more extensive and usually involves placing chimney caps, installing screens under decks, and strengthening all weak points in your roof that animals can use to enter. This service comes with a warranty attached so that you can rest assured no further wildlife will ever enter your home.
We remove squirrels from: attics, vents, chimneys, soffits, walls, porches
Squirrel Control and Prevention Tips
The best way to deal with a squirrel problem is to invest in control and prevention methods. There are ways to make your home and property less vulnerable to a squirrel infestation. If you wish to stop squirrels in their tracks, do the following:
- Seal your home (have an expert seal off all entry points squirrels use to enter your home, such as gaps in siding, weak spots in your roof, gaps in eaves, ventilation systems, and chimneys)
- Keep it clean (make sure you keep your property as clean and tidy as possible to remove food, and make it a point to remove fallen tree nuts and tree fruit from your yard as often as possible)
- Remove temptation (remove any wood piles around your home as they may attract squirrels looking for wood to chew on or use as nesting material for a shelter)
- Put up fencing (if there is a particular area of your property that you would like to protect from squirrels, use specialized fencing, but remember that they are good climbers and excellent jumpers)
- Trim back trees (remove any overhanging branches that allow squirrels to jump onto the roof of your home as it only provides them with access to your attic)
For the best possible prevention and control, contact us for assistance. One of our experts will be more than happy to assist you with your squirrel problem.
Risks to You and Your Home
Make sure you address a squirrel infestation as soon as possible. Squirrels pose specific risks to you and your home. If left unchecked, squirrels may cause damages to your home that prove hazardous. They may also put you at risk of contracting diseases should you come into contact with their feces or urine.
Damages to Your Home
Squirrels love to chew. The following are some of the most common damages caused by squirrels:
- Wood (squirrels will use their sharp teeth to chew on wooden roof slats, wood trim, and wood support beams in the attic)
- Wiring (they will also chew electrical wires, which can create the threat of a fire hazard)
- Insulation (squirrels may use your insulation as nesting material, thus tearing it up, or they may infect insulation with feces and urine)
Damages caused by squirrels are often expensive, so the sooner you address an issue the better.
Hazards to Your Health
Address a squirrel infestation as soon as possible to avoid health risks, such as:
- Lyme disease
If you have a squirrel problem, be sure to contact us: 647-496-0815